This guide provides an overview of faculty services and research resources available at the WVU College of Law Library. The Law Library services and resources covered in this guide support WVU Law Faculty through all dimensions of teaching, research, and service.
What Does the Faculty Services Guide Cover?
- The Law Library physical space and print collection.
- Course support resources including course reserves, study aids, the exam repository, and law practice technology resources.
- Requesting guest lectures in a law school course.
- Requesting research guides as a course companion or on an area of law.
- Scholarly communications services including dissemination of scholarship through the SSRN Working Paper Series and WVU Institutional Repository and measuring scholarly impact through quarterly reports.
- Research resources including the library catalog, interlibrary loan, legal databases, interdisciplinary databases, legislative history, dockets, statistics, Scholastica submissions, and more.
- Current awareness resources and services including legal news, popular news, and customizable newsletters.
- Reference and research assistance.
- Support for faculty research assistants and from the Law Library student worker pool.
- Finding help in the Law Library.
About this guide:
The navigation menu on the left will guide you through resources by content type. For help using any library resources, please see the Find Help in the Law Library page for contact information or use the chat reference widget also on the left side of this guide.