Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How It Works
- To take advantage of these services, you must register with ILLiad.
- Distance Education borrowers use ILLiad to request any material; whether it is owned by WVU or by anther library.
- Select Distance Education as your status and choose DCL when you're asked "Where would you like to pick up your loans?" Distance Education users, however, do not need to pick up their loans.
- Distance Education services are currently offered only for holdings in the Downtown Campus, Evansdale and Health Sciences Libraries.
Important Things to Remember
- You must choose "Distance Ed" as your status and "Downtown Campus Library" as your location
- You must
- be registered in or teach at least one distance education course OR
- be enrolled in or teach a course that is offered by WVU Morgantown at a remote location OR
- work at a WVU Extension Service Office outside of Monongalia County
- live outside of a 25 mile radius from Morgantown
Users may request up to 10 books per semester (WVU owned and Interlibrary Loan combined) at no cost. After 10 books, the user must pay for the cost of return postage.
Articles are always free.