Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Distance Learning Library Services
Students in WVU Online may access from off-campus:
- the WorldCat catalog,
- more than 200 online databases, covering all disciplinary areas,
- online tutorials,
- research assistance, via e-mail, phone, or instant messaging
- electronic reserves,
- ILLiad, the software system used to request books and journal articles
Logging In From Off-Campus
From off-campus locations, you will be prompted to enter a username and password when you select a resource.
Check here for help with My Login.
- You must choose "Distance Ed" as your status and "Downtown Campus Library" as your location
- You must
- be registered in or teach at least one distance education course OR
- be enrolled in or teach a course that is offered by WVU Morgantown at a remote location OR
- work at a WVU Extension Service Office outside of Monongalia County
- live outside of a 25 mile radius from Morgantown
Library Liaison to the SON