Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Access from Off-Campus
From off-campus locations, you will be prompted to enter a username and password when you select a resource.
Welcome to the research guide for Psychiatry/Behavior Medicine. Here you'll find resources and information that will help you with your patient care and research. Click on the tabs on this page to uncover detailed lists of resources to help answer your questions. Each tab is comprised of the best sources for finding journal articles, drug information, and point of care resources.
If you've been searching for 20 minutes or longer and can't find what you're looking for, feel free to give me a call! I can:
- Help with your literature searches
- Provide one-on-one advice about your research topic
- Teach you advanced techniques for database searching
- Orient you to the library resources available through WVU Libraries
- Teach you about citation management tools, such as EndNote, that can save you time formatting your citations and bibliography
Order Articles and Books
Log on using your My ID user name and password.
Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad)
ILLiad is used to request materials not owned by the WVU Libraries. Log in with your WVU ID and Password. First-time users will need to answer a few questions before requesting.