Skip to main content
How It Works
- To take advantage of these services, you must register with ILLiad.
- Study Abroad students can use ILLiad for both WVU owned and Interlibrary Loan requests.
- You may request journal articles or book chapters, but we won't be able to send books or media to study abroad students.
- Journal articles and book chapters are available through interlibrary loan for free.
- Select "Study Abroad" as your status and "Downtown Campus Library" for the question "Where would you like to pick up your loans?" Study abroad students, however, do not need to pick up their loans. Also, you can include your WVU campus mailing address, since we will not send materials to you by mail.
- If you are already registered for interlibrary loan as an on campus student or faculty member, you must e-mail the Interlibrary Loan staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to change your status to Study Abroad.