Skip to main content
Ask A Librarian

Library Services for Study Abroad: Get Help

This guide provides information to study abroad students about library resources and services.

Ask a Librarian

Chat with a librarian online: Ask a Librarian

Phone: (304) 293-3640




Help for Students at the Writing Center

If you need help writing a paper, visit the Writing Center in G02 Colson Hall.  You can call 304-293-5788 to make an appointment or stop by during the hours posted on the Writing Center's website.

For more information, visit the Writing Center online at

Subject Guide

Hilary Fredette's picture
Hilary Fredette