WVU Libraries-- The libraries' home page has links to article databases, interlibrary loan, eReserves, citation linker, and much more.
Illiad -- Illiad is the library's interlibrary loan software. Use this to request books from our library or other libraries.
eReserves -- You will find articles, book chapters, and media on electronic reserve for your classes here.
eCampus -- Find your classes on eCampus.
Mix -- Your WVU e-mail. (This is the only e-mail address the library will use.)
OIT -- Having trouble with your Mix account or eCampus? Visit their website or call (304)293-4444.
Library Services for Study Abroad
As a study abroad student or faculty member, you have access to:
- the MountainLynx catalog, including more than 70,000 eBooks,
- more than 100 online databases, covering all disciplinary areas,
- online tutorials,
- research assistance, via e-mail, phone, or instant messaging
- one-on-one research assistance with the Distance Education Librarian,
- electronic reserves,
- ILLiad, the software system used to request books and journal articles
What's New @ WVU
Head, Access and Multimedia Services
Downtown Campus Library