Skip to main content
Eight Simple Steps to Sanity or How to Avoid the "My Dog Ate My Homework" Catastrophe
- Create an ARHS 345/545 folder in your e-mail account.
- As soon as you find a potentially useful resource, e-mail the record to yourself.
- Save the e-mail in your ARHS 345/545 folder.
- Create a Word document called ARHS 345/545 Bibliography.
- Use the database citing function (if available) to format the record in Chicago Style.
- Copy and paste the Chicago-formatted record into your ARHS 345/545 Bibliography document.
- Save the document to your personal computer.
- Save a back-up copy on a flash drive or attach it to an e-mail and send it to yourself.