WANT BOOKS FROM ANOTHER LIBRARY? DON'T WANT TO DRIVE TO ANOTHER CAMPUS?
West Virginia University Libraries provide intra-campus book delivery service Monday through Friday each week. Faculty, staff and students who need a book from a campus library other than the one nearest to them can request it electronically through WorldCat, the online catalog.
If you have found a citation in WorldCat for a book at another WVU library:
- Use the "Request from Book Express+ : Get it within 2 days" link in the catalog record.
- Login with your MyID username / password.
- Choose the library that you want the book sent to.
- Click Request.
- The Library Courier will deliver your book to the library of your choice as soon as possible.
- When the book arrives, it will be on the hold shelf for you.