Research Assistance and Consultation (Read more about this clinic)
- Students can request a time and library (Downtown or Evansdale) that fits with their schedules by filing out this brief request form.
- Librarians are generally available from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Librarian(s) can help you do any of the following activities:
- Think of research topics
- Use library databases
- Find different relevant sources of information
- Formulate a research strategy
- Organize their research into a structured research paper
- Document and cite sources properly using APA or AMA
Please keep in mind that:
. If a student has difficulties with writing, s/he should make an appointment with a tutor at the Center for Writing Excellence located in the Department of English; call 304- 293 – 5788 or visit the Writing Center web site for more information