Skip to main content
- Clinical resource containing over 45 major medical books, more than 75 full text journals.
- Resources facilitate answering clinical questions and keeping current in medicine.
- Sections include Books, Journals, The Clinics, Patient Education, Drugs, Guidelines, Images, News, and CME.
Access via Internet
- Any computer which has access to Internet can access MDConsult
- Click on the Health Sciences Library website then look for the MDConsult hyperlink
- If your computer is off campus it will ask you to log in
- MDConsult always regquires an additional log-in to the database
- Choose your own user name and password for MDConsult. Please select something unique including both letters and numbers i.e. smith2009
- If unable to access this site, try again later as it has liited simultaneous users.
- Help is available on every screen of the program.
- Please remember to log off when finished, so others can use the database.