Use Find It @ WVU to retrieve the articles not in full text.
This link is included in each citation.
In the Find It @ WVU window, click on Article to see full text. Click on For Journal to search MountainLynx for a print copy.
1. If you haven't already, set up an interlibrary loan account using the ILLiad software (one time only)
2. Search for the journal in the search box on the Libraries' web page
3. Click on the Request: Book Express +
4. Log on to your interlibrary loan account
5. The request form will be partially populated
6. Key in any additional fields
7. You will get an e-mail telling you the article is available from your interlibrary loan/ILLiad account; usually the same day
8. Logon to your account to access the article